Isn’t being in the kitchen the best way to kill time and be productive- at the same time? Your kitchen is the creative space that lets you do wonders with a handful of ingredients. Not to forget, the resulting outcome is always a mouthwatering sight filled with a lingering aroma.
Baking is a creative form of preparing meals that might look like advanced science. But do not let misinformation lead you. Even ordinary recipes come out of the oven as the tastiest. While you are free to add any ingredient, don’t resist adding a hint of CBD oil. It may convert your everyday dessert into an effective alternative for better health.
Baking requires creativity and patience. However, if you feel it is not the right fit, we have some mouthwatering yet, simple recipes to satiate your sweet tooth and put you in action. But first, let us create a sweet scenario in your head about why baking can be your thing!
Why Should You Try Baking?
Individuals who enjoy baking- often regard it as a therapeutic way to unwind their brain and put it to productive use. Undoubtedly, people who delight in preparing different delicacies in the kitchen will have less time to overthink depressing situations. You can call it a win-win situation.
Baking is therapeutic and keeps you occupied. But wouldn’t you want to find out how choco-chip cookies would taste if you baked them?
It is always enlightening to taste self-made delicious cookies of joy. This way, a person can not only explore their creative side but also end up whipping some striking dessert combinations.
If you are trying to reveal the hidden baker inside you, we have some easy yet flavorful recipes for you to start. Keep reading to find out.
3 Simple Baking Recipes
You might be a beginner, but trying and experimenting with different recipes sometimes result in a remarkable taste. However, a recipe does not always taste the same even when we follow the instructions (sad but true!). It is a reasonably common incident when baking. Nevertheless, you can bake delicious cookies every time you mix your flour and eggs with the proper technique and approach.
Baking is nothing but art that lets you mix simple ingredients that turn into a freshly baked meal of happiness. Below are three dessert recipes that are as easy as pie! Time for you to go and bake right now!
Chocolate Fudge Brownies
We all crave chocolaty delicacies, but the excitement is too high to resist when the dessert is a fudgy, chocolaty brownie.
There are countless ways how people around the world bake their brownies. However, what if we told you we have an unfussy recipe you can make while gossiping with your best friend over a call? Yes, it is that easy!
To make chocolate fudge brownies, gather the following ingredients:
- Dark chocolate
- Milk chocolate
- Condensed milk
- All-purpose flour
- Vanilla essence
- Instant coffee powder
- Add 150 ml of condensed milk to 150-200 grams of dark chocolate in a bowl. To it, add 100 grams of milk chocolate. Heat them till they melt.
- To the melted chocolate, add 2 of butter, 1 cup of sugar, two eggs, and lastly, a dash of vanilla extract mixed with one tablespoon of instant coffee mix. Mix everything to form a thick mixture.
- Now, to this mixture, add your dry ingredients one by one. Start with flour, cocoa powder (optional), and a pinch of salt to intensify the flavor. Mix the batter until all the components are evenly combined.
- Before pouring the batter into the baking tray, lightly grease the bottom and sides with oil or butter. Finally, line it with parchment paper.
- Now, place this tray in the oven at 350° F for 15-20 minutes. Pour the batter into the tray and top it with chocolate chunks or choco chips (just like a cherry on the top). Remember not to overcook the brownies, or they will not be fudgy.
- Please take out your brownies when you feel they have reached the right amount of fudginess. And Viola! Your chocolate fudge brownies are ready.
Banana Chocolate Cake
Again, a simple yet flavorsome delight is a banana chocolate cake. We do not hesitate to say that this recipe could be Your Piece Of Cake! This dessert is a perfect blend of chocolate with an aftertaste of banana.
Find below the list of kitchen ingredients that you need to bake this dessert:
- 2 fully ripe bananas
- All-purpose flour
- Cocoa powder
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Start with 2 mashed bananas, half a cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, and 100 grams of butter in a bowl. Combine them all.
- Sieve 2 cups of all-purpose flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder in another bowl. To this mixture, add the banana batter and combine everything well.
- Make sure there are no lumps but do not overmix. Now, pour the batter into a greased baking utensil and bake at 370° F for 40 minutes.
- Tada! The tastiest banana chocolate cake is ready to serve.
What is that one fruit we all love and crave? Blueberries! And its flavor only intensifies as cookies.
Here we have the simplest, the easiest, and the quickest way to make blueberry cookies.
- Fresh blueberries
- Baking powder
- All-purpose flour
- CBD oil
- Take a bowl to sift together your flour and baking powder.
- In a big bowl, add ½ cup butter, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs, and half a cup milk. Blend all these ingredients. Also, add 3-4 drops of CBD oil.
- After the batter is mixed, add your dry ingredients gradually. Make sure to leave no lumps.
- To this cookie dough, gently add 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Now, line a tray with parchment paper. Place the dough on the tray at least 1.5 inches apart and bake it at 375° F for 12-15 minutes.
- You are ready to take out your freshly baked blueberry cookies that will taste phenomenal. However, you might be thinking about why you should add CBD oil to it, which you can easily access online from various brands like CBDistillery.
- Cannabidiol oil or CBD might add calming benefits to your cookies. It is a cannabinoid that is being studied for its possible therapeutic qualities. It may regulate pain, inflammation, anxiety, depression, appetite, sleep, and other physiological functions. CBD interacts with the nerve receptors of the endocannabinoid system. Thus, influencing several bodily functions.
The Bottom Line
Whether you love baking or want to develop your interest, the recipes above will satisfy your urge.
These recipes are quick, easy, and need minimal effort to bake. Moreover, you can always add or subtract the ingredient list to give these recipes your personal touch.
Even though baking requires focus and attention, the outcome leaves you craving for more. Go and decide which recipe best suits your sweet tooth.